Hi All,

Would asterisk and zaptel compile on 64bit dual xeon hardware??

Rgds

From: Martin Joseph <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: asterisk-users@lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-users] Re: Asterisk 1.2.12 - Can NOT make call out /Asterisk terminate
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 00:49:30 -0700

On 2006-10-09 05:31:30 -0700, Benny Amorsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

"PB" == Peter Bowyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

PB> Fair enough - that's a bit different to 'Asterisk 1.2 is not ready
PB> for PRIME TIME' though, isn't it? There are plenty of stable 1.2
PB> releases, all of which have many fewer bugs than your 1.0.x
PB> version.

Unfortunately they also have security issues. It would be nice if
someone made a 1.2.7.2 with the security issues fixed. Either way it
is rather unfortunate that the latest version of 1.2 is unstable.

That depends on your configuration and usage. Works fine for me on a couple of systems so far... (hope I am not spoiling my luck).