Title: "488 not acceptable here" message

I'm creating a test environment for Asterisk.  I have Asterisk running on a PC with only a NIC card, No FXO, FXS, TDM cards.  I have two Cisco 7960 phones setup for SIP.  Within Asterisk, the SIP SHOW PEERS, shows the phones.  They don't appear under SIP SHOW REGISTRY.  When I call phone 2 from phone 1, I get a message stating it is from Phone 2, stating, Got SIP Response 488 "Not Acceptable Here" back from 167.131.14.26.  Can someone point me in the direction to look for the trouble?