On 2006-10-14 13:15:55 -0700, Benny Amorsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

"MJ" == Martin Joseph <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

MJ> I added the rtptimeout=60 to my general section in sip.conf, and
MJ> now when the e60 goes out of wifi range, 61 seconds later, my
MJ> channels are clear! Sweet.

Does this work with canreinvite=yes? (I can't see how it could, but
I'd like to be surprised)

Don't know, but that could be a problem. If the RTP stream is not going through the server I hope rtptimeout doesn't come into play?

This isn't an issue for me, as the extension that is causing the issue is not allowed to do that anyhow...

Good thought/question though.

Marty