On 2006-10-16 17:10:49 -0700, "Lacy Moore - Aspendora" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

So I was wondering is there a way to make this happen in asterisk??

Depending on where you are located, you might want to allow emergency calls
to go through.  The bloodsuckers, I mean attorneys, here in the US would
have a field day if something were to happen to someone at a company that
did not allow emergency numbers to be dialed.

Translated: If something were to happen to someone outside of business hours
(in the US), and the phones did not allow emergency calls, it would cost
your company millions of dollars.

As well it should.  Thanks for the very important reminder.