Bjoern Metzdorf wrote:

Everything works fine, except that my CDR reports some very long _concurrent_ calls from one sip client to (an expensive) pstn destination. The CDR from my telco tells the same!
Any hints?

I run into that from time to time for this business account we have where channels were staying open for a long time so I made a script run from cron to hang up any extension over X amount of time:

/usr/sbin/asterisk -rx "show channels concise" |awk -F : '($11 > 5400) {print "/usr/sbin/asterisk -rx \"soft hangup " $1 "\""} '|sh

This looks at any calls over 90 minutes then hangs it up. You can modify it for your issue say something like:

/usr/sbin/asterisk -rx "show channels concise" |awk -F : '/YOUR_X_SIPURA_NUMBER/'|awk -F : '($11 > 5400) {print "/usr/sbin/asterisk -rx \"soft hangup " $1 "\""} '|sh

Not practical though for saving money... If someone is on for say 1 minute and there is an issue with the channel not hanging up, 5399 minutes would still be billed.

J. Oquendo
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1383A743
sil . infiltrated @ net http://www.infiltrated.net
The happiness of society is the end of government.
John Adams