Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+1-212-203-4357 Ph
+1-917-207-3420 Mb
+61-2-9016-5642 (Sydney in-dial).

Arggggg!

I understand what a soft phone is. I know what java is. I also know that neither have anything to do with the slug. The slug cannot support any web browsers that support java. The slug doesn't have any audio interfaces that could support audio for a softphone - so again, what does the slug have to do with a java softphone?!?!? You mentioned that compiling for the slug helped resolve some issues for you. What are you compiling, and how does it run on the slug?

--
Kristian Kielhofner