Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 09:30:38 -0500
From: "Eric \"ManxPower\" Wieling" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Asterisk hangs up on incoming analog
        calls after     a       while
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
        <asterisk-users@lists.digium.com>

Robert La Ferla wrote:

I have been experiencing a problem where after someone calls me from an
analog line, the phone call is terminated after a period of time
(anywhere from 15 seconds to 15 minutes) The phone that I use to answer
the call is an Aastra 9133i SIP phone.  There are several other SIP
extensions on the network as well as a few analog extensions on a shared FXS line. When a call comes in the analog line on the FXO, * dials all the extensions (SIP and analog.) I have a Digium card with 1 FXO and 1
FXS.

Do you have callprogress=yes or busydetect=yes in your
/etc/asterisk/zapata.conf ?