Hi Adrian,
are you using this IAX thru NAT? I have this problem when i try call with IAX2 and this Asterisk server is behind the NAT...

I think its here problem with UDP source port which is changed in NAT router, but im not sure 100%....

Marian

Adrian Marsh napsal(a):
All,

Has anyone seen INVAL messages on an IAX link before?

I'm occasionally getting them from my Gateway provider, and I need to narrow down the potential cause.

Symptoms are: Incoming calls fail, I see NEW, AUTHREQ then INVAL messages between the two A*k boxes... then for no reason at all it'll start working ok again..

My Asterisik: 1.2.10, Gateway A*k : 1.2.0 - Any known issues with IAX on either?

My best guess so far is that the packets are getting corrupted on-route.. and I've asked the gateway folks to capture the traffic when it happens again to confirm...

Thanks,

Adrian

Marian Rychtecky
[EMAIL PROTECTED]