On 2006-10-27 09:59:10 -0700, "David Parcerisa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

Hello;

I have a problem with voicemail and my asterisk 1.2.1 on a OS X Mac
Pro intel box.

When I try to record a message from an incoming call or a greeting
message from internal phone using voicemail, It's like something is
not doing well.  I can heard anything, only a distorsion sound that is
equal to lenght of the message left.

First I thoug that could be something with format=gsm|wav.

I think tha could be something related to this :

x=0, open writing:  /var/spool/asterisk/voicemail/default/11/unavail
format: wav49, 0x518fe0
    -- x=1, open writing:
/var/spool/asterisk/voicemail/default/11/unavail format: wav,
0x180a200

but I don't know what this means ... something I need to compile extra?

thanyou in advance

Why are you using 1.2.1? try updating to something a bit fresher like 1.2.12.1;~)

I have never seen any issue with this on my mac asterisk systems so I don't think it's something extra to build.

You should see these in your /usr/lib/asterisk/modules by default.

Did you mess around with your module loading or your modules? You might have screwed things up that way...

Dunno really, just reaching,
Marty