joe, at j4computers wrote:
Thanks. I will give that a try. Do you know if removing that line will affect other phones I might have? If so, maybe I am better off getting someone else's phone. ACT's support seems a bit problematic. They responded to my first email right away, but never, so far, to my second.

Then I realized their first one was a brush off, simply saying essentially "only you are having this problem".
joe a.