On 10/26/06, Lenz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
When you log in a callback agent, you enter first the agent code, and then
the extension he's sitting at. The context is usually specified in the
dialplan command, but the result is that asterisk knows that agent 103 is
sitting at [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a working extension in a
working
context, where you do something on the lines of:

[agents]
exten => _2XX,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN})

In this dial command you're free to add whatever option you may like,
including the ones to limit call length.

I have

[sip]
exten => 605,1,Dial(SIP/605||S(30))

in my sip context (where agents are located) When I call this from
another sip phone, it works ie call gets terminated in 30 seconds, but
when this extension is called from queue it does not work.

The asterisk cli gives the following output

   -- outgoing agentcall, to agent '605', on 'Local/[EMAIL PROTECTED],1'
   -- Called Agent/605
   -- Executing Dial("Local/[EMAIL PROTECTED],2", "SIP/605||S(30)") in new stack
   -- Setting call duration limit to 30 seconds.
   -- Called 605
   -- SIP/605-082f56c0 is ringing
   -- Agent/605 is ringing

As you can see the call duration is properly set in the logs.

The queue.conf has the following entries for the queue

musiconhold = default
strategy = roundrobin
servicelevel = 60
timeout = 60
retry = 5
wrapuptime=5
announce-frequency = 90
announce-holdtime = yes
member => Agent/605

Any help to get this working will be much appreciated.

raj