I'm looking for someone familiar with setting up some of the more advanced features of the Lucent TNT, preferably someone with knowledge of Trunk Groups and choosing outgoing PRI channels based on call type and perhaps NPA-NXX

We currently have 8 PRI's. 7 of them are for our dialup pool, the 8th is for our voip. We currently run the dialup PRI's to a seperate TNT

We want to merge these all on to one TNT.

I found out how to do dnis-or-voip for the call type on the voip line which allows me to set based on dialed number if its going to go to a modem or voip call, however, I'm trying to figure out how to set up the TNT to have voip origination use a certain PRI in the pool as the primary and then fail over to the other PRI's. I think it will probally involve setting up trunk groups, but I'm not entirely sure how I would set the trunk group for origination. Can anyone give me some friendly advice to try to figure this out?

-Corey