Hi,

Which is today, according to you, the most cost effective and Asterisk friendly T.38 ISDN-PSTN gateway for someone looking to build enterprise class services ?

I've been thinking of Audiocodes, Mediatrix, Cisco boxes but PCI cards inside Linux computers would either be OK from me.

The capacities I'm looking for are :
- SME range:      1 x BRI and a couple of simultaneous fax calls
- Enterprise range:       1 x E1 and up to 8 simultaneous fax calls

I've got a feeling many products are for Service Providers with large capacities (30 calls and more).

Regards