I'm still waiting on the 2.0 firmware from Voipsupply.  No luck.  Don't hold your breath, I would have died a couple of weeks ago.

On 11/4/06, Eric Bishop <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I second that request.....

On 11/4/06, Kevin Bockman <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Hi,

Would anyone be kind enough to send me the 2.0.2 SIP firmware?  I asked
VoipSupply for it on Wednesday, nagged them again on Thursday and they
did not even send the request yet.  I was supposed to have it 'Friday
morning' at the latest.  I'm doing equipment upgrades this weekend so
this is the time to do it.  I've been having random phone crashing using
2.0.1.

I also asked VoipSupply for firmware a month or so ago and they never
sent it.

It is not listed yet on the freedom file site.

Thanks,

Kevin

Lacy Moore
I'm the guy that doesn't give a damn about anyone's problems but my own...