I forgot about the levels.  One thing that really helps is lowering the
"to PSTN" gain.  Unfortunately, you may find that to reduce echo to a
tolerable level you will need to reduce the gain so low that the called
party may have a hard time hearing you.  I think I dropped the gain
values by 4 dB.

Bob...