Hello all,

just curious if anyone's successfully compiled (*) with the latest
FreeTDS code/driver. The Makefile in (*) seems to only take care of
0.63 or older. I tried to muck around with it a bit into tricking to
compile for not just 0.63 but anything later than 0.62 but it seems to
crap out complaining about CDR modules, which I really don't need.
It's been a while since I tried it but I seriously doubt there's any
dev. done to focus on intergarting MSSQL or non-open-source DBs with
(*). If someone's done it or knows how to do it or even can tell me if
it's even worth it, then I'd really appreciate your comments.

Best Regards,
\R