On 2006-11-08 14:40:09 -0800, "Ken Williams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

After about one weeks time I've gone from no VoIP to a completely
configured system for two of our offices to be able to page/communicate
interoffice as well as handle existing PSTN communications (okay,
waiting onf hardware for the PSTN side and I've likely jinxed myself
now).
=20
I was sweating getting the two boxes talking to each other and I knocked
that out in no time without even needing to look up online, FreePBX
makes it to easy.
=20
Once my hardphones & TDM400's get here hopefully by the end of this week
I'll be in for full blown testing and rapid deployment there after.

Laugh out loud!  Way to celebrate the easy part.