Title: Mensaje
try to cvs

srsergio
-----Mensaje original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] En nombre de Quan Le Trung
Enviado el: jueves, 13 de noviembre de 2003 10:43
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: [Asterisk-Users] Open Source Linux PBX!

Hi!

I have just bought the Wildcard TDM400P 4-port FXS PCI Card, and Wildcard X100P is a single-port FXO PCI Card to install on my computer to implement the PBX (Private Packet Exchange). However, I cannot download the corresponding softwares (asterisk, libpri and zaptel) at the following address: ftp://ftp.asterisk.org/pub/telephony .

If anyone has already downloaded these softwares, please kindly  send them to me via the following e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] .

Thanks in advance!

P.S Please kindly send files in separate e-mails to me because of limited size of received e-mails.

Best regards,

Quan L. T.