Andrew Joakimsen wrote:

The X100P cards have horrible echo problems. I've heard talk about this
being fixed, but havent seen anything done about it.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:asterisk-users-
[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Larry D. Black
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2003 3:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Bad echo on outgoing calls

I have just installed and configured asterisk I have been playing with
software phones and an analog phone plugged into a TDM card. I have

one

line coming in on a X100P card.

My X100P works quite well if I don't adjust the gain. Unfortunately it is a bit on the quiet side without the adjustment.

I'll test it out with the echotraining and the gain settings. In the past with
gain enabled, the echo would correct after 5-10 seconds of conversation.

This is with MEC2, and I tested with and without the aggressive suppressor.

-Andrew