On 10/10/06, LJ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
In my Asterisk 1.2.9.1 installation I use the following:

in voicemail.conf include the following:

exitcontext=vmlogin
operator=yes

Sorry to revive a month old thread but here was the "easy button" solution for me.

With debugging on I did a "reload app_voicemail.so" from the CLI I saw the following

Nov 15 06:28:16 DEBUG[24613]: app_voicemail.c:6012 load_config: VM Operator break disabled globally

That happened even with the operator=yes in my voicemail context. So I moved the operator=yes up to the general context and that message went away, and my 0 option worked fine.

Hope this helps,

-Brian