I am testing asterisk (version 1.2.12.1) on a Dell 1950 server and have this
strange problem on music on hold.
When I called into a queue using SIP from PSTN line which goes through our
cisco gateway (cisco 5300), asterisk will start play music on hold. But this
MOH seems at voice activation mode. That is only when I make noice on my end
then I can hear music otherwise I will hear silence. I have another asterisk
(version 1.2.9.1) running on an older Dell server and MOH works fine for call
from PSTN. So my guess is that maybe there is some settings in asterisk cause
this problem.

Any suggestion about this problem?

GG