Pranav Peshwe a écrit :
Hi,

Check your /etc/zaptel.conf and ensure that it has the right kind of
signalling set for the same channel number as that in you zapata.conf.

do : cat /proc/zaptel/1
and it should show channels and the effective signalling settings for them. If signalling does not appear here,it means that, it is not configured properly,
and loading chan_zap would fail.

My first and fourth channels are configured as fxsks and the output i get is :

#cat /proc/zaptel/1
Span 1: WCTDM/0 "Wildcard TDM400P REV E/F Board 1"

          1 WCTDM/0/0 FXSKS
          2 WCTDM/0/1
          3 WCTDM/0/2
          4 WCTDM/0/3 FXSKS

HTH  :)

Regards,
Pranav

Thanks for your help,

a cat:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] zap]# cat /proc/zaptel/1
Span 1: WCTDM/0 "Wildcard TDM400P REV I Board 1"

          1 WCTDM/0/0 FXSKS
          2 WCTDM/0/1
          3 WCTDM/0/2
          4 WCTDM/0/3