Steve Totaro wrote:
Is this an 800 number?  If so

No, they do have 1 800 number though, but it goes to the main inbound number of the facility.

BTW OT from another thread, I upgraded IAXmodem and used the example Hylafax modem config files instead of using Hylafax's addmodem and things seem to be much better. Keeping my fingers crossed and will load first thing Monday.

Great!  I love the package.

Doug

-- Ben Franklin quote: "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."