Interesting product, I didn't know about this one until just now. I've heard that TDMoE is more trouble than it's worth, though, and may eventually be phased out of Asterisk. Can anyone from Digium give some more information or suggestions?

-A.

I'm not from digium but am the proud owner of a preproduction sample of the spidermux, i also took it to Astricon Dallas. (they are already being produced but are not being sold yet). The TDMoE implementation in asterisk works, but is not used by a lot of people or hardware yet, so it needs some work (Especially to make it work with recent kernels). I know the spidermux people already have a bunch of patches ready to be released to fix the issues that exist now.

I've never heard something about tdmoe being phased out of asterisk.

Zoa.