Hi all,

We're looking at replacing our ailing Avaya phone system, potentially with *. I've been asked to draw up costs and so on. The advice on hardware seems to be sketchy, generally, or I'm looking in the wrong place!

We're looking at 8 PRI lines coming in, handling up to 300 calls per 15 mins (what does that average to? er... 20 per minute). We have a call centre environment, with many NGN (Non-Geographic Numbers - 0845 types) coming in. These need branding before routing to certain phones / hunt groups. We also need to run IVR and call recording on some calls.

Based on what I've read thus far, I'm thinking of splitting it over two beefy servers (dual processor, lots of RAM) with 4 port TE412P cards in each.

Does this sounds feasible?

Please feel free to request more info if I've not provided enough.

TIA,

Rich