Just do a lookup for the domain name and resolve it to the IP address

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services
http://www.BochterServices.com/?t=Email

(VOIP PBX) 1-866-638-1254

(Voip PBX) Free World DialUp: 780-217
WebSite: http://www.freeworlddialup.com/

We have Toll Free DID's instock
* * * NO MONTHLY FEE - LIMITED TIME ONLY * * *
http://www.bochterservices.com/?t=TF(NM)did

BUY Coins, Silver and Gold
http://www.bochterservices.com/?j=gold&t=email

For new and used security items
http://www.bochterservices.com/?j=store&t=email_security

Giorgio Incantalupo wrote:

Hi,
I'm using Asterisk 1.2.9.1. I have big problem with SIP VoIP providers registrations: Asterisk freezes when it cannot (re-)register with VoIP provider (registration timeout). The problem is related to DNS names resolution: if DNS server is very slow to respond Asterisk stops every activity (no zap or restart commands on CLI). The bad news is VoIP providers usually do not give their IP so I cannot use it.

Is there anybody who had a problem like this?

TIA

Giorgio Incantalupo

Inbound (clean). Database: 0654-0, 12/06/2006 - 12/6/2006 4:49:00 AM