While what you say might/should help, it doesn't fix the problem.

Additional information, since posting this question, till now,
everything worked fine, since it wasn't a working day and only 3
manager sessions are open to asterisk, I'm suspecting that it has to
do either if there are lots of phone calls going on, or when the
manager has more than 3 active connections.

On 12/8/06, Henry J. Cobb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm having trouble with Polycom 501 phones that asterisk forgets how
> to reach them.
> host=dynamic

We've found much better results with the static IP here.

Can you try this?

--
Henry J. Cobb
http://www.io.com/~hcobb/