Title: Message
Hi All,

Is it possible to show an agent's queue status on the phone?

For example, in our current non-asterisk PBX, if a member of a call queue does not answer the phone when a queue call is sent to them, they go to a 'not ready' status, and this is indicated on their phone. So when they return to their desk, they can see that they are not ready, so they hit a button to put themselves back into a ready status.

I can accomplish the 'not ready' functionality by using the PauseQueueMember function, but now I need to somehow display the pause/unpause status on the phone so the staff member knows if they got paused. Does anybody know how to do this?  This might be phone specific, so I'll mention that we are using Cisco 7961G's.

Thanks

-Kevin Trumbull