Scenario:

A call is sent from one Asterisk system to another with IAX. The remote
Asterisk system runs the Queue application, which then starts to play a
different music on hold class then the standard 'default'. The console on this
system displays:

    -- Executing Queue("IAX2/xxx.yyy.142.203:4569-4", "demo_QMain|t|||60") in
new stack
    -- Started music on hold, class 'demo_MainOffice', on
IAX2/xxx.yyy.142.203:4569-4
    -- Called SIP/2943367
    -- Called SIP/2943368
    -- SIP/2943367-1bb8 is ringing
    -- SIP/2943368-537f is ringing

However, on the first Asterisk system, we see this on the console:

    -- Called dundiapps:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/demo_EMain
    -- Call accepted by xxx.yyy.142.204 (format g729)
    -- Format for call is g729
    -- Started music on hold, class 'default', on IAX2/xxx.yyy.142.203:4569-5

The music on hold class in use is not being conveyed back to the original
Asterisk system. Please don't tell me this is a limitation. That would be very
very bad.

Doug.