Noah Miller wrote:
Hi -

(INTERNAL)
1 Call comes in to receptionist and gets transferred to someone
2 No one picks up that transfer
3 Call goes back to receptionist

Now when the call goes back to the receptionist, how can I change either
the ringer, the callerID or both?

If you're looking for the technical aspects of how to do custom
ringtones, see here:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Polycom+auto-answer+config
(this page is for setting the phone to auto-answer, but changing
ringtones is the same procedure)

For setting the caller ID, see here:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Setting+Callerid

Not what I needed but thanks... I'm using the standard Asterisk transferring. I know there is a method to do so for parked calls:

exten => 7XX,1,SetVar(_ALERT_INFO=http://somewhere/alt.wav)
exten => 7XX,2,Set(CALLERID(name)=Parked Call)
exten => 7XX,n,ChanIsAvail(SIP/${EXTEN:1}|sj)
exten => 7XX,n,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:1}|30)
exten => 7XX,n,Goto(default,${EXTEN},102)
exten => 7XX,102,Goto(main-aa,s,1)

I'm wondering if anyone has set it up differently