Hello, I am a Asterisk novice, I am stumped and hope someone can offer me
assistance.  If you can, I am willing to pay a consulting fee for such
assistance.

1) I am using Asterisk v1.2.13 for my IP PBX.  I am utilizing thinkbright
thinkCarrier 5 SIP (G711) service, utilizing a B2BUA method for linking my
PBX server with the Service Provider.  I have Asterisk loaded on a PC with
Fedora Core 5.  I have a static IP configuration.  I need to host a VXML
application for my call center on this server.  I have tried i6net's
VXIasterisk, but when installed, Asterisk will not run.  So basically I need
either detailed troubleshooting assistance (on site, if possible) to make
that configuration work or a different turnkey solution (a tried and tested
system configuration).  I am not restricted to using open source software,
but would prefer to.

2) I am writing a VXML application to handle the call flow.  This
application will need to be able to (using Java or some other scripting
language) take user DTMF input and append a file.  Ideally, I would like to
see some example code (VXML and JS or ASP or whatever) to accomplish this
(user DTMF input followed by appending to a file, either creation or append
of an existing file, or manipulation of an application like MS Excel through
VBScript object commands).

I am desperate to solve the two problems above.  Please tell me what you can
do to address these issues (level of assistance, rates, etc.)  I'd like to
be up and running before the holiday season is over.

You can contact me directly at my cell (917) 455-6132, work (718) 474-3983
or email [EMAIL PROTECTED]  I've never posted before, I apologize in
advance if I am violating any mailing list rules.  Thank you very much

This email was transferred using an evaluation version
of AXIGEN Mail Server.