I have 3 toll free did's with nufone since 1 month .. Until now i dont have
a problem with them .. their portal was good enough to do proper
configuration and call quality wasnt bad  ( even though i havent used them
in really huge traffic  yet ) .

On 23/12/06, John Novack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Doug Crompton wrote:
> At the very least the BBB (bbb.org) should be notified. They have a web
site
SORRY, BUT IMHO the BBB is a joke. I wouldn't waste the time to type in
one word
> and if it is really wire/internet fraud then the FBI
> (www.fbi.gov/majcases/fraud/internetschemes.htm) has a site you can
register a complaint with.

The FBI and the FTC, Federal Trade Comission are good choices. They
don't require you to fly anywhere or do anything in court, and if enough
people have simial experiences, they may very well do something
The US government moves slow, but when it moves you REALLY don't want to
be in the way of the army of bureaucrats.
Don't talk yourself into inaction. If in fact you have any evedence at
all, then register it.

John Novack