On 12/28/06, Jason Adams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

We just upgraded to 1.4 and I'm noticing weird issues.  I have noticed that
asterisk stops running and I need to restart in order for us to receive
calls.  We receive our calls via a local sip provider over a dedicated T-1.
We never have had an issue before until the upgrade to 1.4.  It seems like
asterisk gets hung up on a certain call and dumps.  Anyone else noticing
anything like this?

Yes, same thing here. This seems to be the only problem we have with
1.4. We are using only SIP connections.

David