Lee Jenkins wrote:
Moises Silva wrote:
use "agi debug" command from the Asterisk CLI to see what is going on.

Also, the last time I checked, "\n" is needed at the end of any
command sent to Asterisk.

Regards.

Hi, sorry I have already done that, but did not mention it. The output that is displayed when I turn agi debug on is simply the list of env. variables being pushed out to the application and of course, the last empty line.

After that is when my call to EXEC PLAYBACK is made and I get no response.

As for \n, I think pascal WriteLn automatically appends a newline character, but I have tried appending it myself too like so:

WriteLn('EXEC PLAYBACK /tmp/NewlyCreatedFile\n');  // no work
WriteLn('EXEC PLAYBACK /tmp/NewlyCreatedFile' + #13); // no work
WriteLn('EXEC PLAYBACK /tmp/NewlyCreatedFile' + #13#10); // for S&G's.

Have you tried using the agi unit at http://home.cogeco.ca/~camstuff/agiunitpas.txt?

Leo