Has anyone made this combination work together? I've tried everything and can't seem to get it work right. It all compiles fine, but when rxfax is called, I get an unknown symbol error. From my reading, everything points to me having multiple copies of spandsp and it's maybe calling the wrong one.

I went through the directories and they all look clean when I install. Here's what I'm trying:

Asterisk-1.4.0
spandsp-20061217 (from the snapshots)

The patchfile from the snapshots works except for one hunk, so I manually apply that one part. Anyone got this working? Any pointers? I had a previous copy of spandsp-0.0.2pre26 prior to this but I really think I got it all removed.

Thanks!

Mark