For those following this discussion, below is my original message to the list and a reply from Sangoma Tech Support.
  -t-

On Jan 3, 2007, at 8:43 AM, Todd H wrote:

Hi - I just got a Sangoma A200 card with a single 2FXO module and what appears to be an empty module. I put the card in my Dell GX260, but the power light on the front of the box just blinks and won't power up. I did take the power cable from the CDROM to put on the card - I don't need the CDROM right now..

I'm looking for direction in getting this card working - I currently have a new Trixbox, hoping it'll have the software for this card already. If not, I'll be back asking what drivers I need. Sangoma seems to have a lack of documentation, but it may just be me....
 thanks
    Todd