On 1/5/07, Lenz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I think we are going to do it if we get big problems with those many
queues. From what I'm seeing, the biggest problems seem to be related to
agents, so maybe we can have a try at using straight terminals instead of
agents.
l.

Being somewhat familiar with the innards of app_queue, I wouldn't
personally want to set any client of mine up with 200 queues on one
instance of app_queue.

Like another list member mentioned earlier, I think the risk for
deadlock is probably too great. You start adding queue weights into
the mix and I shiver to think of what might happen.

--
Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.
http://www.btwtech.com/