Hi Kevin,

Thanks, that's what I thought but sometimes you need a second opinion from someone with more experience to get administration off your back about an issue such as this.

Kevin

Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
Kevin Smith wrote:
We are running Polycom 601's. I can't seem to find anything to say one
way or another on this issue, so I figured I would ask. I have call
waiting notification working on the phones when a user is on the phone.
However, is it possible to see the notification on the screen or hear it
on the line when it is in the "dial" status, IE I just pick the receiver
off the hook and I am about to dial a number.

Nope.