On 1/6/07, Anton Krall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Anyway, we are drifting from the initial point which was to hope and support
further development of R2MFC on the asterisk community
Yeah, you are right :)

so I propose a bounty
to get Steve (sheesh, that's sounded like a hit bounty :)) I meant, a bounty
to convince Steve to help the community that still uses R2.... what do you
say?
I think is a very good Idea. I suggest you doing something like this:

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20bounty%20bluetooth%20cell-phone%20support

So Anyone can keep adding money to the bounty.

You need to put the requirements you are looking for, status etc.

Kind Regards

--
"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org";