I use pfSense, which is based upon m0n0wall. It provides a lot more features
than a stock m0n0wall, and I haven't had any problems with it. The RRD
graphs it provides are really great informational tools, and there's a built
in QoS wizard that even has "Asterisk" as a built-in option to prioritize.

Alex