I have two possible senarios for making a call from an AGI..

Senario1 - Using GoTo
In the extensions.conf I have..
[dial-out]
exten => _9.,1,AGI(myagi)
exten => _9.,2,Dial(SIP/blah/${EXTEN:1})

In the AGI I have..
EXEC GoTo dial-out|9555678|2

So using this method I don't have to really edit the AGI ever if I change the dialplan around as long at the context is correct.. At the end of the AGI it passes the call off to the specified context/extension/priority.. This way the console reports when the AGI script has completed and the return code..

Senario2 - Using Dial In the extensions.conf I have.. [dial-out] exten => _9.,1,AGI(myagi)

In the AGI I have..
EXEC Dial SIP|blah|9555678

Using this method I don't have to change the dialplan but do have to edit the AGI script if somthing changes.. The AGI initiates the Dial command directly.. This way there is no detail that the script has ended on the console..

So from those who have expereince with AGI, which would you suggest as the best method to use and why? Have I missed somthing critical that would make either of these methods a bad idea?

Thanks..

Later..