There has been talk about it before and I think people have done it.
Paging Sam Tam....
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 4:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Cell phone dock/switch as Asterisk FXO source

Do you know If its possible to do the same with Dock and Talk and an ATA GrandStream HandyTone 386?

Thanks
Joao Pereira

Jonathan Attwood wrote:
I use a Dock-n-Talk in conjuction with a Sipura SPA3000 & Asterisk.
Because I'm using Asterisk, I cannot use voice dialling, however inbound & outbound calls work extremely well. I have Asterisk outbound routes set up to make a calls to cell phones go through the Dock-n-Talk.