I am siting in a building with 30 Snom 360s and 25 sidecars, I can
assure you that it can work.  Check you Snom Firmware, settings on the
extra lines (you set them as shared).

I should update the wiki someday, been a while...

On 1/9/07, J. Oquendo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak wrote:
> J. Oquendo wrote:
>> Andrew Latham wrote:
>>> you are asking about Shared line apperance or hints.  Look at this
>>> http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/snom+360
>>
>> Been there done that page. Nothing worth noting in there.
>
> Do the line appearances work on the 12 non-sidecar buttons?
>
> - Mike

Those I can get to work fine. Just when the side car comes into play....
The 12 on the Snom stop working as well

J. Oquendo
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1383A743
sil . infiltrated @ net http://www.infiltrated.net

The happiness of society is the end of government.
John Adams

---
Andrew Latham - AKA: LATHAMA (lay-th-ham-eh)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
If any of the above are down we have bigger problems than my email!
Hind sight is most always 20/20 or better.
---