Has anyone else had any difficulty with calls Originating from the PSTN being passed to asterisk 1.4.0 unsing a linksys SPA-3000?

I've not had enough time to track down what's happening but with 1.4.0, When a call comes in, it is passed to asterisk and then forwarded to the extension that rings, but when the extension is lifted the call hangs up.

This does not happen with 1.4.0b2 (which I have rolled back to for now, but will try again soon when I get some free downtime).