Hi Julian,

The way I do things is to break my call types up into blocks, such as
[emergency], [local], [longdistance], [international], [localextensions],
etc.

Then, I create contexts for my users which include those basic blocks. For
example, a courtesy phone at reception (the [courtesy-phones] context) has
emergency, local and localextensions included in it. Then when I setup an
extension for a courtesy phone, I set context=courtesy-phones.

Alex