Antoine Fressancourt wrote:
Hello,

Thank you Leo for your answer,

I manage to do what I want perfectly when both the caller and the callee are set in SIP with canreinvite=no using SIP INFO method for DTMF.

Now, I can't figure out why this can't work when I set canreinvite = yes with the same DTMF method. Running Wireshark on my machine, I see that the SIP INFO messages are sent to the Asterisk box running as a proxy, but the INFO message doesn't trigger any action.

Relooking at your requirements, I'd say you must use canreinvite=no. Otherwise, there's no way for Asterisk to inject audio into the stream.

Leo