On 12 Jan 2007, at 17:58, Brian Capouch wrote:

Julian Lyndon-Smith wrote:
I cannot seem to find any reference to labels in realtime extensions - using 1.4.
I've googled until my eyes have bled, and also scoured voip-info.org.
Is there anything that helps me here ?

You have to have numbered priorities with realtime.

This is because (as I understand it, corrections very welcome) in the case of file-based configuration it is parsed once into an internal structure, so the parser can make use of the "n" construct to autonumber.

Realtime is totally dynamic, so that convenience doesn't apply.

Depending on your database it might be possible to re-create it using a
view onto a table that resembles the file dialplan and a bit of PL-SQL
(or your databases' equivalent) that interprets the labels and 'n'
re-writing them before returning the results to asterisk.

Then again it would be cheaper to do the re-write at insert time with a trigger.

Tim Panton

www.mexuar.net
www.westhawk.co.uk/