Thanks all, I'll give this a shot.

On 1/15/07, Yuan LIU <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From:  *"blackwater dev" [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Yes, the wav file is fine.  For some reason it's just getting cut off.
Whatever I type there seems to get cut off, strange.

With plain dialplan (no AGI), I notice that the first few syllables from
Playback() or Background() could be eaten up, sometimes more, sometimes
less.  A little Wait() after Answer() may help "stablize" the voice channel.

Yuan Liu