Had this happen when I put a SNOM 360 On the Lan over Fiber.  The
Fiber transivers where stuck to 100tx and it was botching things. I
put a 10base hub between the fiber and the phone and it worked.
Disable the auto network config and I think that you can set the
unplug to ignore and another setting....

logging into one.....

Phone Type:     snom360-SIP
        MAC-Address:    xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        IP-Address:     192.168.1.79
        Kernel Version: snom360 linux 3.25
        Application-Version:    snom360-SIP 6.5.1
        Rootfs-Version: snom360 jffs2 v3.36
        Firmware-URL:   http://192.168.20.1/snom/firmware/snom360-3.25-l.bin
        Production Information:
Mac:00041323195B;Version:Standard;Hardware:snom360
(Revesion B);Lot:12 (June 2005)

Thats right I had to update the Linux Kernel, the firmware and the
filesystem.... three updates....

give it a try