Return the card and ask for a new one. (i have seen this problem before with a broken 411, a new card fixed it).

Zoa.

Tony Mountifield wrote:
In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Jon Schøpzinsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello List

Just want to check if anybody else is having this problem.

Every time the PRI connections are disconnected, the card freezes, and I have
to reload the
driver, to make it work again.
We are very seriously considering switching to Sangoma at this moment, due to
this and other
problems, but I want to know if
there is a solution, and to make sure it isn't asterisk that's freezing the
cards, and that
the problem would re-appear on the sangoma cards.

Could be a faulty card. I've used several TE405 and TE410 cards and never
observed this problem.

Cheers
Tony